Saturday, May 02, 2009

Battlegrounds

What a terrible spell it has been.. The website struggling to get back to growth following accidents, attacks & hackings... But worse for me was the lack of a PC... Just mere weeks following the expiration of warrenty of my pc's mother board, the old lady PC decided enough was enough.. Therefore weeks later & the odd night struggling on laptops I am back where I am most comphy...

But whose bright idea decided to place keys so compact on Laptops & even the old reliable Mobile phone... For most folks this would be nothing to think about.. But with a disability that has one with trembling hands like someone following a heavy nights boozing.... That is the hard one to take... Boozing I cannot do & I do often wish that it were only that... But imagine myself serving coffees..... Shaken & not stirred they would be..... A slight touch of James Bond in Serving of coffees..

On the battle front in regard to my Bi-polar I at times experience a low point & at same point a form of rebelliousness at points of change of routines about me... The most comfy thing for us with bi-polar I feel is a set routine But some say that change is good... But here on the battle ground it has casualties....

Here's to hoping next time is not so far away!

Patman Out.

No comments:

Visit The TalkShop

Visit The  TalkShop
Visit The TalkShop & Join in our online community