Friday, March 20, 2009

Patman's Back???

Greetings!

Following an extended stay, even one could call it a vacation away from the Blogging World, I have decided to make a return.... I was forced to make a decision and take this vacation because my posts were continuously becoming bitter, twisted and any other negative term one could place there... This was and is not what I hoped for my blogging time.. But rather that of one which I hope would be adhered to by myself even more now...

But what could one expect from Bi-Polar Disorder, but merely mood swings, outbursts that would appear to others as insanity... But Check Call for all here, Bi-Polar Disorder is a Medical Condition, but one that effects how the Brain opperates as it were... It is NOT and I repeat NOT a Disease which folks should shun.

But now, if you could, mix, Bi-Polar Disorder, Bereavement of The Loss of a Child forever loved and missed along with A Christian Faith that is so important in this life.. Therefore the posts that will & could apppear here, should promise to be colourful ones where I intend to use This Blogging World as my Psycriatrist, Councellor etc.. Besides, Folks here would be far more receptive & understanding that the Morons whom I've met with ver the years that bear the Title of Psyciatrist or Councellor etc...

Excise the typos, spellings etc... But all will soon be known for folks why this is.

Patman is Out

No comments:

Visit The TalkShop

Visit The  TalkShop
Visit The TalkShop & Join in our online community